Where does the time go? I can't believe we will be celebrating Ausitn's second month this Wednesday. Here are some pictures from his second month of life. He is growing so much. We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday March 5th for his first set of shots. I am not looking forward to that. Luckily David is coming with because I am not yet brave enough to face the needles with my son!! I know it will hurt me more than it hurts him. I am so anxious to see how he has grown. At his one month visit in February, he weighed 9lbs 11oz and was 21 1/2 in long!! The doctor said he was doing great! We are having so much fun with our little guy! He has started smiling a lot and is holding his head up all the way when he is on his tummy!! He is even trying to roll over. I know he will get it soon. We are so proud of him!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment