We decided to get Austin a jumper two weeks ago since he really likes to stand and jump on our laps. When I put him in for the first time, he wasn't quite sure what to think of it. He stayed in it for about five minutes and then decided he was over it. Now he loves it and plays in it almost everyday. We are up to about fifteen minutes in the jumper. I love all these fun new toys and hey, fifteen minutes is something!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Austin's Jumper
We decided to get Austin a jumper two weeks ago since he really likes to stand and jump on our laps. When I put him in for the first time, he wasn't quite sure what to think of it. He stayed in it for about five minutes and then decided he was over it. Now he loves it and plays in it almost everyday. We are up to about fifteen minutes in the jumper. I love all these fun new toys and hey, fifteen minutes is something!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment