Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

This was Austin's first Halloween and I decided that all babies need to pumpkins for their first Halloween so Austin did just that!! He looked so cute in his costume. Mom and I found it when I went to California and it was perfect and only cost $10.oo which made it even better!! We ordered pizza which has become a tradition for us and our friends the Blakley's came over with their little girl Ellie and we took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood while David's Mom and Uncle Dave passed out candy and took pictures of the kids. Everyone had such a fun time. It ended up raining but the kids didn't care. They didn't complain once! What troopers, they are already doing whatever it takes for some candy!! I would say it was the best first Halloween ever!!
Yes we are dressed as farmers and Austin is our prize pumpkin!!

No comments: