Thursday, June 17, 2010

Knotts Berry Farm

On May 29th, we took Austin to Knott's Berry Farm for the first time. He loved playing in Camp Snoopy. He was sleeping when we first arrived so it gave dad and I a chance to ride Ghost Rider!! Soooo much fun! The rest of the time was dedicated to Austin and Snoopy! haha. He loved riding the big rig truck ride (there was a horn he could honk) and the balloon ride. Nothing however was as much fun as the water tower that dripped a ring of water! He played in the water for at least an hour! It's a good thing it was hot that day. Hey, whatever makes him happy! At the end of the day Austin met Snoopy and I got him a little Snoopy doll that he cuddled with! It was just too cute I couldn't resist!!

Waiting in line at the Calico Mine Train

Sucker from Grandma

Playing in the water SNOOPY!!
All tuckered out

No comments: