As of Valentine's Day my camera was still not fixed so we had to use David's phone and my phone to take pictures. We started our morning with my famous heart pancakes.
Austin was more interested in the milk than he was my pancakes. He LOVED them last year. Oh well, I guess you can't win every year!
It was such a beautiful day, so David and I (along with everyone else in Clemmons) took Little Man to the park. It started out a little rough because he fell down and got a boo boo right between his eyes (is this my kid or what?) After that he started playing and running around. It was so much fun to watch him FINALLY get to play outside again!
Austin was more interested in the milk than he was my pancakes. He LOVED them last year. Oh well, I guess you can't win every year!
It was such a beautiful day, so David and I (along with everyone else in Clemmons) took Little Man to the park. It started out a little rough because he fell down and got a boo boo right between his eyes (is this my kid or what?) After that he started playing and running around. It was so much fun to watch him FINALLY get to play outside again!


No comments:
Post a Comment