Thursday, May 22, 2014

Coloring Eggs

As per family tradition, we always color eggs the day before Easter. I LOVE coloring Easter Eggs and sharing these traditions with my crazy boys. I remember as a kid always taking my time to doodle and decorate each egg, and then color half blue and the other half purple. I was so patient to get just the right bold shade. Not with two boys! It's like the Indy 500! It's not that they want to get it done and move on, they are just so excited and want to see how many more eggs they can color than the other one.
This was Asher's first year of actually coloring eggs. He was so excited. It was adorable watching him color on the eggs before dropping the egg into his favorite colors.


 His favorite color...red!







 Look at these gorgeous eggs! Masterpieces I tell ya!

No comments: