My first grader does NOT like to buy a school lunch. He tried it once in Kindergarten and decided it wasn't really for him. What does that mean for me, packed lunches everyday! My kids are super picky eaters, so I try to be adventurous at dinner time, not at lunch. I don't want him to be distracted by a rumbling tummy when he should be paying attention and learning! Therefore, I stick to the basics and his favorite things.
Lunchbots seriously rock my world! I got so tired of wet plastic coming out of the dishwasher, so I decided to try out some stainless steel...with that came Lunchbots containers. They are amazing, dishwasher safe and they come out dry EVERY time!!
Monday lunch: PB&J sandwich cut with Funbites food cutter, grapes, mini cucumbers, yokids yogurt and Honest Kids Juice.
Tuesday: Apple slices, mini cucumber, cheezits, annies graham and chocolate bunnies, pb&j sandwich cut into a train and Honest Kids juice.
Wednesday: Pb&j sushi, string cheese, annies gummies, strawberries and grapes, crinkle cut cucumbers and Honest Kids juice.
Thursday: Annies gummies, strawberries, mini cucumbers, string cheese, mickey mouse pb&j, golden raisins, cheezits and Honest Kids juice.
Friday: Pumpkin shaped cucumbers, blackberries and strawberries with a pumpkin pick, ghost string cheese, pumpkin sandwich, cheezits spelling out EEK, annies gummies and Honest Kids juice.
I promise my kid eats other veggies, it seems like I was really pushing the cucumbers this week!! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment