Well I must say that it was a good thing we took this picture when we did because I went into labor later that day!! We were headed to David's cousins house to watch the football game and David said that we needed to take my 9 month belly pictures. This was about 1PM on January 3rd and my labor started at about 4PM!! Crazy how things work out isn't it?
Monday, February 9, 2009
9 Months Pregnant
Well I must say that it was a good thing we took this picture when we did because I went into labor later that day!! We were headed to David's cousins house to watch the football game and David said that we needed to take my 9 month belly pictures. This was about 1PM on January 3rd and my labor started at about 4PM!! Crazy how things work out isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment