Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mommy's Day Picnic in the park
A card from my two boys
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys!! I am now officially one of them! I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! David planned out the entire weekend! On Saturday he fixed me breakfast and sent me on a treasure hunt in the house. He got me this super cute black dress and some new undies (so I could say bye bye to the maternity ones.) Then we went for a picnic in the park (Austin slept through that) and then he took me to the scrapbook store and told me I could pick out whatever I wanted. That was a dream come true!! I was so overwhelmed with all the scrapbook stuff that I couldn't remember what i needed. then, the best present of all....i got to take a nap!! woohoo!! After my nap, the three of us went to dinner. Little did i know that the next day held more surprises! On Sunday morning was another hunt for a pair of shorts, more undies, and a beautiful plate that had Austin's foot prints on it and said 'butterfly kisses for mommy." you better believe i was crying!! it was such an amazing weekend! i really need to get working on fathers day now!
r

No comments: