My 27th Birthday at Fred's in Huntington Beach
Austin's first Angel game
Orange County Fair
Playing at Dog Beach with Nani
Well it sure has been awhile since I have posted anything. I am sure you are all ready for some updates!! Austin and I spent the entire month of July in sunny California to be with Grandpa and the family. David came out the last week of July and flew home with us. Austin did so well on the plane and of course everyone is in love with him. He even went to his first major league baseball game!! He was just as big of a hit as the Angels and it was NOT a boring game!!
We had so much to do in the month we were there. Along with the baseball game we went to the fair, spent lots of time at Gpa and Gma's house, went for walks in the park, swam in Grandma Vickie's pool and hung out with Grandma and Papi!! What a busy month!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment