Yesterday we went Blueberry picking with our playgroup. I wasn't sure how Austin would do because we have never done anything like this before. We got to the farm at 9:30am and it was soooo hot!! 90 degrees already that early. Anyway, we gave the kids their buckets and headed to the blueberry patch. The trees were covered in blueberries! I told Austin that we were going to pick the blue ones, and I showed him what they look like. He started picking them and putting them in his bucket!! It was so beyond precious!! He had the best time (until we all started sweating to death.) I was so proud that I decided we are going to do every kind of fruit picking there is...apples, strawberries...you name it, we will be there!! By the way, I now know why blueberries cost so much, that is hard work picking those berries! It took us 45 minutes just to cover the bottom of our gallon bucket. The memories made it all worth it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment