Hello Disneyland!!!! I could not be more excited about this day! I LOVE Disneyland and was so excited to take Austin for the first time. He loves Mickey Mouse and everything else Disney so I thought now would be a good time to make our first trip. A special and much understated THANK YOU to Sara to getting all of us in for free!!! That's right, you heard me...FREE!!! heeeelllloooooo Mickey!
Grandma Vickie and Austin waiting to get into Disneyland.
As soon as we entered the gate, there was Minnie Mouse. Austin loved her and so did I. I totally felt 10 again!!
Our first ride was on the train which we rode to the first stop in New Orleans Square. From that point we went to Pirate Island!
Grandma and Austin riding the train.
Grandma Vickie having fun on Pirate Island.
The Jungle Cruise!! I'm not sure who is having more fun, Austin or his Grandparents?
Pirates of the Caribbean!! My favorite ride! Austin loved seeing the pirates!
Grandma got Austin a special bouquet of Mickey suckers!
A visit with Minnie Mouse...again.
After meeting with Minnie we headed to Mickey's house. We met MICKEY!!
Mommy and Austin out for a drive.
It's a Small World after All....
King Arthur's Carousel
On our way out who do we see?,,,,GOOFY!!!! It was the cutest thing ever. Austin handed over his little autograph book and pen to Goofy and then posed for a picture. It was so cute!
What we thought would probably be a four hour day turned into ten! Austin (and us) had a BLAST!! We were beyond exhausted by the end of the day, but it was more than worth it. The look on my boy's face as he experienced everything for the first time was priceless. It was the most amazing time I have ever had at Disneyland. So many magical memories!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment