Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello California

On March 29th, Austin and I packed our bags and headed to sunny California to spend a few weeks with my family. Two days later the weather was a GORGEOUS 90 degrees so we went where all true Californians go.....the BEACH!!!
Austin didn't really like putting his toes in the sand, but he had no problem digging in it with his shovel.
Austin and Mommy enjoying the surf, sun and sand! After playing in the sand for a little bit, preggers here was getting hungry for some lunch so we went to one of my FAVORITE places to eat in Huntington....Fred's. So yummy!! They have the best carne asada tacos EVER!!! Austin and Grandma enjoying some milk and a movie!
Me and my date! haha. Aunt Vickie and I always say we are each others dates!
Does anything taste better after lunch than ice cream? Austin doesn't think so. It was especially yummy in the heat!
It was so nice to spend such a beautiful day at the beach. I miss it so much. Anyone who knows me knows that a good day for me is any day at the beach!!!

No comments: