Saturday we were supposed to go Apple Picking, the weather however, had other ideas. It rained all day Friday and Saturday morning with a chance of rain showers the rest of the day. We decided instead to take the boys to the Greensboro Children's Museum. Neither David or I have ever been there, so it was exciting to do something new.
We started off my having lunch in Greensboro. McDonald's of course! It was fun just to be together as a family.
We started off my shrinking our child....haha....just kidding...it was an over sized chair in case thought about calling child protective services!!
Austin had a huge smile on his face as soon as he walked in. He kept saying, "Oh, Wow!" at everything. So cute!
Austin loves pointing out the mailman. This was beyond perfect!
If you have spent any time at all with my child in the past months, then you know that he has a strange love/obsession with fire hydrants. Could this get any better? A fire hydrant in the middle of the floor....yes please!
the next Jeff Gordon...as soon as he can see over the steering wheel..
and Asher doing exactly what he was doing at lunch....stay tuned....he does wake up! Did I just spoil it?
Free Gas!!
and the cutest gas attendant in the world!
flying to Grandma's house...not like he hasn't had plenty of practice! haha. Yesterday David said, "Hey Asher is a month old, isn't it time for him to get on an airplane?" Ummmm...yeah!!!
how cool is this?
Daddy, Austin and some lady in front of the train.
My little engineer.
Oh this face...
the law...
We listened to a story with Curious George about Curious George
I took this right before Austin was over it. The story was seriously WAY to long for all of the little kids who were there...sorry George...we will catch you on PBS!
I so LOVE this picture....it's the first and probably last time he let me dress him up!
an outfit is not complete without the right shoes! Right Grandma?
Cutie in the kitchen!
my little chef
Safety first! Always use your ovenmit when handling hot pans!
Relaxing..have we been here for two hours already? Gee how time flies....
Serious shopper
ice cream? Where did he learn that?
Daddy wanted to play too....I found him like this when I came back from the bathroom!
and although I didn't get a picture, Asher was doing his thang once again...getting his sleep on! Now I know what you are thinking, "why didn't she take more pictures to document their day in Greensboro?" I know, I know, I will try to do better next time for all of my family in Cali who doesn't get to be here for all of our fun. you are also thinking how nutritiously we eat and you totally wish you could be like us....not everyone can be so lucky and overload on carbs like you are running a marathon the next day.....we are just special like that! Besides, french fries ARE a food group, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment