Sunday, May 6, 2012

8 Months


Mash Mash, you are 8 months old!!! Holy Moly! I can hardly believe that you are 3/4 of the way to a year old!
You are such a Mama's boy! I eat it up most of the time!!
You are the happiest baby I have ever seen. You smile all of the time.
You crawl so fast and are finally starting to crawl on your knees some instead of all army style!
You pull up and are now "cruising." Did you not get the memo that Mommy does not want you to grow up so fast?
You LOVE food! Well, you love food as long as I make it perfectly the way you like it! haha. You will only eat vegetables if they are mixed with fruit. You still don't like meat and you still don't like any texture to your food. That's ok, we will get there. Mommy still loves making all of your baby food!
We didn't have any doctor's appointments this month so I am not sure how much you weigh or how long you are. You are growing by leaps and bounds.
You are really long and because of that you wear size 9 months onesies. As far as pants, you have to wear 3-6 months or they fall right off of you when you are crawling around! I really think you are going to be tall and slim.
You still nurse 5 times a day and still refuse to drink from a bottle. This means that you and are never apart for longer than a few hours. I am seeing a major vacation in my future after you turn one!!
You still think your brother hung the moon! I love watching the two of you play together. He loves to make you laugh. You think he is so funny and he loves having an audience.
I love watching you discover new things! You process everything before you react. This is such an amazing quality to have. 
You are teething so bad right now. You are in a lot of pain and it breaks my heart. We give you tylenol to try to make you more comfortable. Still no teeth though.
You take two naps most days. One short cat nap and one longer nap during your brother's quiet time. This makes Mommy super happy.
As much as I hate to see my baby grow up, I love watching you reach new milestones.
Asher Smasher, Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back. Thank you for being our easy going, laid back baby boy!

No comments: