Friday, September 7th was Austin's first day of preschool. The night before I layed out his clothes, got his bag ready and made up this cute sign for pictures to make sure everything went smoothly in the morning. I was bummed when after I took all these super cute pictures and got in the car and realized I had the date wrong on the chalkboard! Oh well, you win some and you lose some! Haha. I also did a mini interview with Austin asking him lots of different questions. I thought it would be fun to compare the answers from year to year. Happy first day my big little boy! You are growing up way too fast!
we stopped and got donuts before school. We wanted his first day to be special. I can see that becoming a tradition!
Here is my boy kindly posing for his crazy Mommy who takes a million pictures of EVERYTHING. He always knows how to humor me though.
heading inside
Can you see it in his face "ok Mom, you can go now." Haha. I will ALWAYS be that Mom!
He had a great first day of school. He was so excited that one of his best friends from his class last year is also in his class this year! They have been best buddies ever since!
No comments:
Post a Comment