On Monday we moved into our new house!! I can honestly say that we bought our dream home! I guess the fourth time is a charm...haha. I took some pictures before the moving truck got there and a few pictures of our first "meal" in our new home! Enjoy the tour of our new home!
Here is our dining room. We are going to eventually paint it, but we are just fine with the stripes for now.
I majorly heart this kitchen! I have always wanted a white kitchen and I can't believe I finally got it!!
Our first meal!! Yay for Chick-fil-a!!
My make shift chair.
Our living room. We were so excited that the black furniture piece is a built in!
The boys bathroom.
My side of the closet! YES PLEASE!!
The pink playroom.
Asher's room.
Here is half of the basement. The other half is David's office and my craft room.
Austin's room.
We have made some changes already and have started filling out the rooms. I will make another update soon!! Thanks for stopping by our house!!












No comments:
Post a Comment