Today was a beautiful fall day so the boys and I headed outside to play for the first time in the new house! Asher was excited to ride around in his car...
and my little fireman was excited to FINALLY get back into his car!
We also played hopscotch..
and pumpkin hopping. I drew pumpkins in chalk from the walkway to the grass and we could only cross by stepping on the pumpkins! This game was fun and simple!
Our pretty flowers!
While Austin was driving his car I rode Asher around in his wagon.
My happy boy.
Asher decided that it was his turn to pull the wagon and whatever he could find to put in it.
another happy boy!
I would say this morning was a success! We played outside for an hour and a half. Before we knew it it was lunch time! The boys are down for quiet time now and I am going to rest! These boys wear me out!!









No comments:
Post a Comment