Friday night our town was having movie night at the ballpark. They were showing the Lorax which David and I really wanted to see. I heart me some Dr. Seuss! I wasn't sure how Austin would feel about it to I played him the movie trailer. He LOVED it and wanted to watch it over and over again! The admission was canned food for the food bank and you received popcorn and a drink.
We dropped Asher off at Gigi's house and headed on. Austin was so excited and so were we. This was the first time we have ever done anything like this. We brought a quilt and blankets and found a perfect spot.
My boy and I watching the movie.
Our goodies.
Daddy and his boy.
Getting snuggly in his blanket.
Happy movie family
A guy came around selling cotton candy and Austin wanted some. I told David it was fine as long as it was under $5. Austin came running back with the cotton candy in hand and a smile from ear to ear. He shouted "Mommy Mommy, he said it was only two cents!" It was just too cute! (It actually cost $3, not two cents!)
We seriously had the best night with our boy. Our little family needed this. Austin has been super challenging lately and it was nice to have a night to just have fun without any meltdowns or time outs! Another fun day tomorrow.....THE FAIR!!






No comments:
Post a Comment