On Saturday David and I took the boys to Kersey Valley's Maize adventure. We go every year and this year there was a 50% off coupon on Groupon! Yes please! I knew we would be going so I snagged that baby up! The boys wore their shirts that Mommy made them and looked WAY too cute!
All three of my boys!
cutie pie brothers
Yay for a family picture!
getting ready to get lost in some corn!
Austin was leading the way. They give you a card when you get your tickets to punch as you go through the maze. They have a mystery "who done it" theme going. It's kind of like the game of clue. There are six punching stations with a picture. The picture has a scene, an animal suspect, and a weapon. You have to find all six punch stations and the one that is left is the answer! It will be really cool when the boys get older. This year we found four of the six punches! Not too shabby!
After we escaped the corn maze, Austin wanted to ride the cow train so we got our tickets and waited in line.
riding Milk Dud.
Austin had a BLAST! This is the first year he rode by himself. My baby boy is growing up!
Playing on the wagon
I love this picture. It was such a beautiful day!
Loving these silly boys!
Mommy with her precious little boy
Exploring the pumpkin house
We had such a blast! I love all of our fall outings. I wish it could stay fall forever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment