Monday, October 8, 2012

Fair Fun

Saturday was fair day. David and I have been coming to the fair together since I was just visiting him almost a decade ago! I hate that these pictures are out of order, but it is what it is! 
 The very first thing we had to do was go see the fire trucks. Austin was so excited. I seriously didn't think we would ever leave! He asked a hundred thousand questions and wanted to see and touch EVERYTHING! Thank goodness for the incredibly patient fireman who also had kids!
 My boy was in HEAVEN!
 This was the last thing we did, but of course my pictures were out of order. Asher was too little to ride anything except the ferris wheel, so of course we had to ride!
 The view from the top.
 Me with my boys riding the Ferris wheel.
 Asher and I waiting for Austin to finish riding the dump trucks.
 Again out of order, he had to touch the helmet!
 Asher checking out the big fire engine.
 This was the very end of the night (around 9) and Asher crashed!
 After the fire trucks we decided to have some dinner. Austin had a hot dog, David had a bloomin onion and I had a chicken pita. Mmmmm. Austin saw an ice cream truck and HAD to have some ice cream! Of course...we ARE at the fair!

 I packed dinner for Asher. I can't bend the nutrition rules for him just yet...maybe next year!
 This was the first ride Austin wanted to ride. My sweet little guy all grown up!
 Austin has always wanted to do this. We have it at the mall and he has always seemed too little to me. The sign said that you had to be at least 30 pounds and Austin weighs 38, so we decided to let him do it. He LOVED it! He did so good too! I video taped it!
 My super excited boy!
 Asher was cracking up watching his brother bounce!
 Love this face!
 and this one too! 
 Austin had so much fun on the super slide that him and Daddy went on it twice!

Another awesome day in the Foster books! I LOVE this time of year!!

No comments: