This afternoon after quiet time, we decided to take a walk in the park around the corner from our house. We LOVE this park. It doesn't have a playground, but it had a little lake with ducks and it is just beautiful. We love to go there to walk, especially in the fall. They keep the "lake" stalked with fish for fishing. As soon as we got there Austin asked if we could go fishing. I think I am seeing a fishing poll under the Christmas tree!!
My precious boy is so excited to be on our fall walk in the park.
sweet brothers on their walk. Austin so badly wanted to hold Asher's hand. Asher was just too excited to be out of the stroller!
Mommy and her little shadow.
I love this picture so much because he looks like a little boy in it! All the other pictures he looks so grown up, but not here!
My sweet helper.
Love this boy!
I love that Austin let him help push the stroller, Such sweet brothers.
Daddy and his silly boys
Austin let Asher take over and he pushed the stroller SO FAR! We were so impressed!
I love this! Austin ran over and grabbed his Daddy's hand. Totally melted my heart.
I am so lucky! I love my little family! Have I mentioned how much I heart fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment