Yesterday the children's museum had a kids morning out from 10-12. We had no other plans that morning so I figured it would be great to get us out of the house and out of the heat! When we arrived, there was no where to park and I was immediately regretting my decision as I saw the school buses parked alongside the building. I tried to get out of it by asking Austin if he would rather go to the park! Of course not. Two circles around the parking lot later and waiting on someone in their car who decided never to tell me that they were not leaving, and we finally found a spot. Deep breath. Smile on. I got the boys out of the car and we headed in. Instant chaos. There were hundreds of kids in a place where hundreds of kids should not be. Oh well. It's not about me. The boys immediately started playing and the enjoyed the whole two hours! Score one for Mom! Sorry about the blurry iphone pictures, the boys were having too much fun to stay still for pictures!
I love this picture! I love how they love each other!
















No comments:
Post a Comment