WE HAD A DATE!!!! Watch out now! David's Mom and Step Dad kept the boys over night so David and I could enjoy the day just the two of us! We decided to head to Sea Pines and enjoy a nice meal and some ice cream in peace.
I was just happy to be enjoying this view..
while drinking this! Why yes, I do like pina colodas!! Haha
Me and the hero dog who saved his best friend and captain after their boat "Salty Dog" was taken out by a storm. He swam his owner back to shore. Dogs are awesome!
The famous light house that we trek up every year. It has such a beautiful view.
being silly...that's what happens when you are kid free!
After we made it back to solid ground, we grabbed some ice cream and sat in the rocking chairs and enjoyed our view of the harbor.
Vacation is winding down and we are getting sad to leave. Just one more day of beach fun before we have to head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment