On Tuesday we were supposed to head to Charleston, but no one slept well the night before, so we decided not to head so far away from "home." Instead we took the boys to the Children's museum. We spent most of our time playing on this airplane. Captain Austin kept telling us we were heading to California! Gee, I wonder who we are going to see there?
Asher was not a fan of the shirt, but he loved the hat!
My precious pilot..
and his adorable co pilot!
There is a giant light brite, I made a truck..
Austin made an A! Pretty good if I do say so myself!
Austin put on a 3 second puppet show for us!
After the children's museum we headed down to take a walk on the beach.
I forgot to adjust the ISO on my camera, so the pictures are a little washed out. Oh the troubles of shooting in manual right Dad?
No comments:
Post a Comment