Today Austin and I had some fun one on one time. I bought this spooky gingerbread house from Michael's on sale knowing Austin would love it! This is the first one we have done that had to be put together. That was a little challenging. It was also challenging trying to keep Austin from eating all of the decorating candy! I added the candy corn to the mix. I didn't think two candies were enough!
He's not excited or anything.
We put the house together and then let the icing dry for ten minutes. Austin and I read Halloween books to pass the time.
decorating time!!
Austin was coming up with all kinds of fun ideas! I was the icing and he was the decorator.
Ta Da!! All finished! I think this is the coolest spooky gingerbread house around!!
I love this time of year! I love living in a world of Octobers!! Trunk-or-Treat tonight at the boys preschool, stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment