Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Turkey Day

I decided to host Thanksgiving this year since David's parents were leaving to the beach that day. The boys (and me too) were so excited that Terrance, Alida and Bella were going to be joining us for dinner too!! 
Is this the cutest happy face or what?
 David hard at work in the kitchen making the famous mac & cheese!
 Carving up the bird!

 Bella kept Asher occupied until it was time to eat. She is the child whisperer!
 Happy boy with his brownie. I am pretty sure this was after I had to make him chicken nuggets since he wouldn't eat the amazing food we all made!
 Family picture time.


 Love this girl like a sister!
 Asher had too much fun with Bella and Uncle T!! Him and Austin took turns swinging with them!
We had such a great Thanksgiving. The only thing that would have made it better would have been my family celebrating with us!

No comments: