Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we took our traditional trip to Bickerstaff Tree Farm in the mountains to cut down our Christmas tree. We sang Christmas songs on the way up and tried to count how many cars with Christmas trees we could find! It was fun.
As soon as we got there, Austin wanted to go see Santa! I was so excited that even Asher was willing to sit with him. I am hoping this is a glimpse into our future with mall Santa! Haha!
 listening very carefully to what Santa has to say...be good and listen to our Mommy and Daddy??? I don't know about that Santa....and say my prayers? What do you want from me?? Haha!
 checking out Santa's miniature horses.
 There was still snow on the ground up in the mountains. The boys wanted to touch it..over and over. I think the next snow that sticks at our house is going to be a lot of fun!
 handsome.
 My heart.
 Three of my four favorite guys...just need my Dad in there!
 We found it! We found it! The perfect tree!! We all fell in love with it!
 Daddy and Asher went to find someone to let them know we found THE tree!

 Annual family Christmas tree picture.

 bailing our tree so we can take it home.
 "look our tree!"
 Ready to take it home!
I love our family traditions. It makes my heart feel so full to share these moments with my boys!

No comments: