Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

We had a busy weekend and I definitly did not capture all of it in pictures. I must be slacking! Saturday morning we made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, which are the boys favorite and then had a relaxing morning. Around 11:30 we headed out to pick up David's brother Matthew and met up with David's dad, stepmom, sister and her boyfriend for a bbq. They were in town for the weekend and we were excited to get us all together. That NEVER happens! My two fish spent the whole time in the pool of course, only coming out for a moment to eat a little something!




 We had the biggest hamburgers I had ever seen along with hot dogs, the best potato salad ever made by Mimi who also was able to join us, and chips. 
Do these two not look alike or what?! There is no denying father and son
 The boys. The only one missing is Taylor who is in New York.




 Gorgeous day.
 On Sunday, I got up and made the hubby's favorite....chocolate chip pancakes. We headed to church and then lunch with David's mom, stepdad and brother at Fourth Street Filling Station. The wait was insane (we had reservations) but the food was to die for! So yummy!! The boys ended up spending the rest of the afternoon with Nana and Papa and David and I relaxed. When the boys got home, we gave Daddy his card and present. 
Not a bad way to spend the weekend if I do say so myself!

No comments: