Today I took the boys to Sciworks for a day of fun. I am trying to keep them busy this summer because these two like to go go go!
We had to start off with a picture by Daddy's tile that he made when he was a little boy.
On our way outside, there were some workers who were talking to kids about parts of the animals. These are some feathers from the macaw they have there.
Time to explore outdoors.
Asher wanted to push brother on the tire swing. He didn't want to get on, he just wanted to push.
Time to dig for some dinosaur bones.
This was the coolest. They had another station with a worker outside. He had this "bottle rocket" which was a two liter bottle with a little bit of water attached to a bicycle pump. You pump a few times and the bottle shoots off into the air. They LOVED it! The boys had to test it out a few times...like 5.
Next to the bottle rocket was these giant bubble wands. So cool!
We had a blast exploring the rest of the outdoors.
Once we finished up outside, it was time for lunch! I packed us a yummy lunch to eat so that we were not restricted on time once we got there.
Time for indoor fun! Austin couldn't wait to get his tooshie in this chair. He loves making it go up!Asher on the other hand, wants nothing to do with it.
More indoor adventures.
All of the snakes were super active which gave me the heebie geebies!
This might have been the biggest hit of them all! Haha! Only my kids!
We got home around 3, which meant that nap was out the window. We had a short quiet time and then headed outside to play.
I sure had a blast with these two sweet boys today! It is exhausting entertaining them all day long, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Preschool, I do miss you!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment