Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Air Show

The weekend of September 13th the Air Show was in town. We thought it would be a fun outing for the boys. I mean c'mon, what boys don't love airplanes?
Asher was super excited about riding the bus from the parking lot to the gate. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty stoked that I wasn't going to have to walk that far while caring a three year old!
 Austin was super excited about this airplane. He kept calling it the war army plane!

 We payed to tour the inside and the boys got such a kick out of it and the fact that it was missing seats!

 Airplanes!!
 It's the Memphis Belle!! If you have not seen that movie, stop what you are doing and watch it!! So good!
 This plane landed on a pick up truck!! Yes, you heard me right, a pick up truck!
 The day started out all overcast, but quickly grew sunny and warm. The boys sucked down their waters, so snow cones were the next logical thing!


 My little airplanes! They were so cute running around pretending to be airplanes that they had almost as much attention on them as the planes in the air!

 The Memphis Belle takes flight!
 The Disney girl in me just loved the name of this plane and had to take a picture!
A successful outing if I do say so myself!

No comments: