This fall we tested out a new corn maze. We have been going to the same one every year and it started to grow too popular. It was way too crowded all the time and the charged for every little thing! No thanks. We decided to give another spot a try. Asher decided that morning that he didn't want to go with us. I was a little relieved because I was certain that I would end up carrying him through the entire corn maze!
I don't think Austin minded being an only child for the morning and having Mommy and Daddy all to himself!
We have one very happy boy ready to explore.
With this corn maze, we were given a sheet of paper with questions, There were three possible answers for each question and a different direction to turn next to each answer. The right answer put you on the right path.
We made it to the first clue!
Number Two!
Could this day be any more beautiful?
CORN!! And I can play in it? Woohoo!! Austin was so excited.
Climbing to the top of hay mountain.
Tada!
hay maze
Way too cool
You shoot apples from a slingshot aimed at targets in the distance.
We all had to have a turn.
Next up, corn cannon! Seriously? I am pretty sure this is the definition of awesome to a boy.
... and the grown boy...
corn hole
being silly
Austin wanted Daddy to ride the cow train with him. He's such a good Daddy and was happy to go along for the ride.
Time to bring out our inner Texan.
I think my Dad would be proud.
Good gracious this boy is getting so tall!
We had the best time with our big boy and are looking forward to coming back next year with Asher man. A fun fall outing.
and well, this was just too cute not to take a picture of on the way out!
Happy Fall y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment