I am going to warn you that there is major picture overload, but I just can't help it, my kids are too cute. So without further a due, let me introduce you to Batman and his sidekick Spiderman.
I heart this boy so much!
Spiderman didn't feel like being incognito and decided to wear his mask just like this. No arguments here, at least he was letting me take his picture.
I love him so.
my heart
My in laws and our old neighbors were coming over for dinner and trick or treating so I tried to make things look special for everyone.
Chili for dinner. Isn't that the food of all hallows eve?
Everything tastes better with a paper straw. Plus, I have to prove that my addiction is perfectly normal.
quite the assortment huh?
Mummy
Halloween chips are awesome!
Obligatory parent pictures.
cornbread....we also had extra fixins (because you have to say it like that in the South) to go on our chili.
and there they go...
Thankfully Nana and Papa come over every year to celebrate with us and pass out candy while we take the kiddos trick or treating.
Our neighborhood is seriously the most amazing neighborhood for trick or treating. It is right out of a movie! I love our neighbors!
The loot...oh yeah!!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment