On Monday of our week in Orlando, we packed up and headed on to Disney world. David had meetings in the morning, so we had special discounted convention tickets that got us in at 2PM. That wasn't a big deal since it was open until 1AM.
Monorail ride to the main gate.
We made it!!
The gang's all here!
We decided to head straight to Fantasyland since that would have the most things that the boys could do. We went to the new seven dwarfs ride since it was brand new. We were super excited to see that Asher was just tall enough to ride! Woohoo!
A 110 minute wait starts making you crazy! "Papi, look into my eyes...you want to buy me all the ice cream!"
See what I mean by crazy?! Haha! I may have asked her to do this for the picture, however the animation is all her!
Asher's first roller coaster!
Woohoo!!
Up next, It's a small world! Look who we ran into ALL the way in Orlando! It's our best buddies.
Us Mommies thought that if we were going to be in the same place at the same time, then we had to at least ride ONE ride together.
I do believe we have been photo bombed!
Buzz Lightyear ride!! I love this one!
U+God=Happiness...you bet!
the teacups!
We also rode the race cars, but I wasn't able to take pictures.
We were having fun and dancing by this stage when they announced the fireworks were going to start. We didn't want to attempt to cram in by the castle, so we just stayed here and crossed our fingers that we would be able to see them. We were in luck! We saw the whole thing and pretty much had the entire place to ourselves. It was like they were putting on a show just for us!
I love fireworks!
We hit up the Jungle Cruise and then last stop, Pirates of course! Loving this picture of my little pirate! I didn't even ask him to do that. Love this boy!
I could not leave the park without having dessert. A quick stop at the bakery before heading out.
Cookies as big as your head before bed time? Why not! I mean, they do have Mickey sprinkles.
We made it back to the hotel (or show and tell as Asher kept calling it) sometime around 12:30. If that isn't a successful trip to the Magic Kingdom, than I don't know what is!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment