My littlest little turned four last week. I am pretty sure I just brought him home from the hospital, so I have no idea how he is four! He is my biggest challenge and along with his brother, my biggest blessing. He keeps me on my toes all day every day. He has more energy than I know what to do with! He is such a Momma's boy and I soak up every second of his bedtime snuggles and cuddles.
I asked him if he would be my baby forever and he said "I will forever be your baby Mommy, even when I am a grown up." Just what a Mommy wants to hear!
While big brother was at school, we took our birthday boy out for a special treat. We went and visited Gigi so she could get some birthday kisses in.
Then we were off to lunch at Chick-fil-a of course and we couldn't leave without milkshakes!
After lunch it was playtime at Chuck E Cheese. This boy LOVES him some Chuck E Cheese, so we knew it was the perfect spot to take him!! He had a blast having us all to himself!
It was a great day! Happy birthday to my favoritest littlest little! I will eat you up I love you so! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment