I think this might have been the most magical Christmas yet. We celebrated with my family for the first time in six years!
It was so great to wake up with them and the boys on Christmas morning to a tree full of goodies!
The boys had fun sleeping downstairs with my parents. Here is them waiting to come see what Santa left them.
They were so excited that Santa left them each a special stuffed animal in their stockings as well as lots of other goodies.
Before present pictures.
Its a big one!!
I don't think there is anything cooler than the Star Wars Millennium Falcon Lego set!
more presents!
Grandma and Papi's turn
Grandma Vickie opening up her special photo book!
One of the biggest hits of the morning? Star Wars costumes of course!
Gigi checking out her photo album
Daddy opening presents.
Me and my favorite big boy!
Best attempt at a picture with my boys.
Since our elf had to leave, Asher decided he wanted to be the elf on a shelf.
We had a great time. I cooked my very first turkey ever and it was delicious if I do say so myself! We ate tons and then ate some more. Shared great memories and wonderful conversation. This will be a hard Christmas to top, but I look forward to trying next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment