Last Friday we celebrated my sweet boys birthday with a few close friends. My Star Wars loving boy had to have a Star Wars party of course complete with life size Storm Trooper. I don't like a party to be too themey (I don't think that's even a word, but you get it) so I went with a black, white and silver color scheme.
Cupcakes of course with Darth Vader and Storm Trooper cupcake toppers.
I left the kids table simple because, let's face it, they could care less!
Austin was so excited to have everyone sing him Happy Birthday.
Blowing out the candles that actually kept relighting whenever he would blow them out!! I even had to double check that I didn't buy trick candles! I didn't!
My incredibly selfless child asked for food donations to the food pantry instead of gifts for his birthday. He got so much food! I wish I had a picture of it all! So proud of my boy.
Since we didn't have a big party this year, I let him invite two friends to stay the night. It was all of their first sleepover! I see lots of this in our future. Such sweet boys!
They stayed up til past 11 laughing and talking. I know they were making such sweet memories. In the morning I made them cinnamon rolls and pancakes and then we were off to basketball! The life of a Mom never ends! Happy Birthday sweet boy. I think Seven is going to be your best year yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment