What can I say, I love to celebrate a holiday and Valentine's Day is no different. I keep a basket downstairs for special holiday books that I store with all of our decorations for that holiday so they are always new and exciting when I get them back out! A few of our favorites
Be My Valentine Charlie Brown. This one goes along with the movie and we love to do a little read along with the movie and a special snack.
Olive my Love. Recognize that sweet dog who thought she was a reindeer? It's long, but great for my seven year old.
Twas the Night before Valentine's Day. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for these and have them for every holiday and milestone!
Happy Valentine's Day Mouse. I love Mouse! He is so happy making Valentine's for his friend and it is such an easy read.
I Love You all Year Long. This doesn't have to be just a Valentine book. It is such a sweet story about how we love our littles all year!
Love Monster. Oh My Word. I got this book last year as a special deal at Barnes & Noble and it is just the sweetest story about a monster looking for love.
The Biggest Valentine Ever. Such a great story about friendship and working together.
Love is You & Me. This is the most simple story of love. Perfect not just for kids, but anyone special in your life!
The Day it Rained Hearts. A story about a sweet girl who made others feel special making Valentine's just for them. Simple read about kindness.
Valentines are for Saying I Love You. Another easy read about a girl on Valentine's Day.
We usually acquire a new book or two every year to add to our collection. I think there is a new Love Monster one out this year that I can't wait to get my hands on! What are some of your favorites?

No comments:
Post a Comment