We took this picture on October 11, 2008. Here I am officially 26 weeks pregnant. It's all downhill from here right? My contractions ease up when I take it easy and don't try to do too much. We want to keep me out of the hospital and baby Austin cooking for a little while longer. The doctor feels it is best that I cut back on work, so I will be strating back at 20 hours a week. Hopefully this will keep me and the baby in good health!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
26 Weeks Pregnant!
We took this picture on October 11, 2008. Here I am officially 26 weeks pregnant. It's all downhill from here right? My contractions ease up when I take it easy and don't try to do too much. We want to keep me out of the hospital and baby Austin cooking for a little while longer. The doctor feels it is best that I cut back on work, so I will be strating back at 20 hours a week. Hopefully this will keep me and the baby in good health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment