Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 28th Birthday

Saturday, July 31st I officially turned the big 2-8. David planned a wonderful day for me! It all started with breakfast in bed and NO toddler duty! That alone is a big Happy Birthday. Then my best friend Erin and I went and got our nails done. After that it was off to dinner with the gang...Erin, Andy, Ellie, Terrance, Alida, Bella and of course David and Austin. We went to my favorite restaurant Arigatos which is Japanese hibachi. Mmmmm. It was sooooo good. After dinner we topped the night off with ice cream at cold stone, then back to the house to open my cards and gift from David. Thanks to my friends and family, I started 28 off just right!Austin wanted to cuddle with Mommy Just hanging out
David and I at Arigatos The gang
Austin helping Mommy open cards

No comments: