Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playgroup at Barnes & Noble

This morning Austin and I had playgroup at Barnes & Noble. Every Tuesday and Thursday they have a story teller and craft for the kids to do. They also have a play area with a train set for the kids to play with. This was our first time going to any kind of story time so I was excited to see how Austin would do. He did great!! Him and his best friend Ellie sat and listened to two of the three stories! They started getting antsy after that (who could blame them.) Austin was not interested in the craft so we decided to go play with the trains. He loved them! He also enjoyed looking at a few books (cars of course!) After play group, Erin and I took Austin and Ellie to the mall to play on the indoor playground there and have some lunch! The kids were all worn out and Mr. Austin is napping right now, all tuckered out from his day!
Playing trains Austin and Ellie listening to the story teller reading a good book...cars of course
Austin and Ellie

No comments: