Friday, February 10, 2012

Brothers

Yesterday was cold, but I had to get my boys out of the house to play. I asked Austin if he wanted to go to Tanglewood, he told me "sure!" HA! I have a teenager already! On the way there I sang "Let's go to the park, let's go to the park. We are going to the park, let's go to the park." Austin thought it was the greatest song in the world and sang it with me the whole way there. He really wanted to play with other kids, but was disappointed when we were the only ones there! We still had fun though!I love this picture of him. I love pictures of him in the tunnel. Austin found this stick on the playground and told me he was going to move it out of the way so no one would get hurt. My boy is so thoughtful! Austin tells me "there are three slides and I am going down on my tummy."
Asher was asleep, but when he woke up, I got him out and put him in the swing. Austin was so excited he wanted to push him "gentle!" Cuteness! Asher looks pretty happy too!
LOVE this smile!
This picture just makes my heart melt! I love that brotherly love.
Austin wanted to swing just like his brother. He always wants to do everything like his brother.
Testing out the big boy swing.
I can not tell you how much my heart melts for these boys!!!

No comments: