I know we have all moved on from Valentine's Day, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't post it while we were all wondering if we owned something green to wear! Our day started out with a fun party at our friend Amanda's house. There were lots of Moms and we were very much outnumbered by all of the adorable kiddos!
Austin's favorite part was decorating the heart shaped cookies (hello..he is MY child after all.) Sugar high anyone?

He was very proud of his cookie and even more proud when he got to eat it! Again...totally my kid!

Asher was wondering where his cookie was? This kid is way more interested in eating table food than baby food. As a matter of fact, I was eating a piece of bread while holding him and he grabbed it right out of my hand and shoved it in his mouth before I even had a chance to react!!

We also got to decorate Valentines. Austin was obsessed with the owl stickers. I had to convince him to save some for the other kids.

My sweet Valentines!!

My happy boy! I could just eat that smile up!!

Austin and I made Valentine cookies at home too and I let him decorate the first cookie. I would have let him decorate more, but he lost interest and just wanted to eat it!

Valentine cookies

Asher found his feet!!

We all got in bed and watched a Charlie Brown Valentine. We also read all of our Valentine books.

During the movie, we gave the boys their Valentine mailboxes filled with goodies. I think I was just as excited as Austin...Asher thought his monkey was pretty cool!

Once we put the boys down for bed, David and I enjoyed a night in with sparkling wine, homemade chocolate covered strawberries and the Real Housewives of OC!! Now that's my kind of night!! haha.

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!!
No comments:
Post a Comment