Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello Snow, Where Have you Been??

Hello Snow!! Where have you been all winter? I think it's crazy that we have gone almost completely through winter and it FINALLY snowed! We were extra excited because it was Asher's first snow! I couldn't wait to get my boys out there to check it out.
How much do you adore this picture of Austin looking out at the snow? Be still my heart!
SNOW!! Asher is not quite sure what to think. Loving those ears that my mom got him when I was pregnant! Finally got to use them. How cute are these boys? Daddy and Asher enjoying the snow.
Can you tell these boys are excited? After this picture they went exploring in the snow!!
Next year this little man will be able to tag along..
Last night we were all piled up in our bed as we always seem to end up and Austin was singing the song "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts from the movie Cars. For some reason, Asher thought it was the funniest thing in the world! He REALLY laughed out loud for the first time. He laughed and laughed and Austin sang and sang. It was such a wonderful memory that I hope I never forget!

No comments: