Monday, March 26, 2012

Goofy's Cousins House

It was Grandma Vickie's turn to play while everyone else had to work so we decided to go to a Bounce House that I found online. We all know how much Austin loves "Goofy's House" so Grandma Vickie told him we were going to Goofy''s cousins house! haha. That was too funny! Austin was super hard to keep up with so these are the best pictures I could get!He seems so big to me here! My little boy is growing up!My little ham!Gotta love that hair!Aside from bouncing, they also had cars and trucks to ride in. Austin loved the Buzz Lightyear spaceship of course!There was even a bouncer for Asher which I thought was awesome. He got to get out and play too.Grandma Vickie watching the action.Another big hit....Lightning McQueen of course!Another wonderful day in California and there is so much more to come! Stay tuned...

No comments: