Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello Chuck!

We had a very busy first few days in California. A funeral, a birthday party for my amazing Grandma who makes 70 look FABULOUS! After all the hustle, we decided to have a relaxed day at Chuck E Cheese to let Austin play. My dad met us there on his lunch break and we had a blast! I am pretty sure us adults had as much fun as Austin! HahaAustin was seriously OBSESSED with this Bob the Builder ride. Way too cute!
I love this picture...My little driver!
Austin has a ski ball obsession! He gets it honestly from his Grandma.
Back to Bob!
Grandma was serious about winning Austin some tickets...and she did!!
Dad and I had some healthy competition too! I won (sorry Dad,) twice!
Don't worry though....Dad was great at football! Go with what you know!
My cutie pie taking a pizza break.
Loving that happy face. Can you tell he is having fun?
Playing air hockey for the first time! He loved it!
Serious concentration face!
What to get with all of our tickets??
By the way, he chose a sucker! He got a few more things too, but he REALLY wanted that sucker! Let the good times begin!!

No comments: