Monday, March 26, 2012

Let's Play Pretend

While everyone was at work, my Mom and I took the boys to Pretend City in Irvine. Pretend City is a fun children's museum where kids can run around and "pretend" to do different jobs around town. Austin has been here before and one of our previous visits, but it had been awhile and Grandma didn't get to go with us last time. I am pretty sure Grandma was having just as good a time as Austin!
We played in the supermarket..
We served Grandma lunch at the restaurant..Asher was taking it all in.We dressed up..worked on the farm..Mmmmm...oranges!We built skyscrapers..put out fires...fixed pipes..CUTENESS!!camped...stopped at the ATM...hey nothing is free!!worked at the water plant...and the big hit of the day? This tow truck! Oh. My. Goodness. Grandma pushed him around in this for an hour or more!
I would say this day was one giant SUCCESS! Thank you Grandma!!

No comments: