HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
We had a very exciting evening! Our friends the Blakley's came over for some pizza and trick or treating and Nana and Papa came too to see the boys in their costumes and pass out candy! I of course had to get some cute pre trick or treating pictures of the cutest firemen in the world (sorry ladies they are not allowed to date until they are 25!)
It was Austin's idea to put his arms around Asher. I love how they love each other!
My heart just melted!
I LOVE these two!
I decided to take some individual pictures of the boys too for their scrapbooks. Asher cared more about the pumpkins.
or escaping the crazy Mommy paparazzi!
Austin has given up trying to escape. He knows pictures are just a part of his everyday life...yes EVERYDAY!
cuteness!!
I decided to throw in a few decor pictures....I just love making things!
Daddy had a good idea to take pictures with the kids..
I was just excited to get to be in a picture with my boys!
Austin and his best girl Ellie
I love this picture of the two of them, we are getting ready to head out and trick or treat!
The streets were packed full of families with kids all dressed up! It was right out of a movie! I LOVE our new neighborhood!!
Asher getting his treat on!
Next house Daddy!
Cute trick or treat friends.
Best friends
Silly Jammie Buddies.
Halloween gets better every year! Now time to take down all of my decorations. Is it too early to start on Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment