Well it has been awhile since we have really done anything exciting. We have been so busy, but nothing super postworthy. Finally this Saturday was an exception. My parents bought us tickets to Disney on Ice (which Austin kept calling Ice Age.) Austin loved when we saw Toy Story 3 on ice so I figured now that he was older, he would REALLY be able to enjoy it. I wanted to make this super fun for him. As soon as we arrived I let him pick out a whichever toy he wanted. He chose the binoculars from the Toy Story movies. It is really super cute!
We also took a picture as a family in the booth that they had set up. We chose to take our picture with Buzz and Woody. It was worth the $15.00. Sorry I don't have a picture of it on the computer to show.
We found our seats and were a few minutes early so of course we took pictures! haha.
Daddy had to see what these binoculars were all about!
I was super bummed that I had the wrong camera lens. We had really awesome seats, but my lens makes it look like we were far away. It is a fixed lens so I couldn't zoom. I was bummed. Maybe Santa (my mommy) will send a new camera bag my way for Christmas. I think I have been good this year!
First to come on stage were the cars from Cars. Austin was super excited to see his buddy Mater. He LOVES Mater. I can't wait to take him to California Adventure to see Cars Land!
After Cars was the Little Mermaid. Austin has never seen the Little Mermaid, but he watched anyway.
Next came Tinker Bell and the rest of Pixie Hallow. He saw it once on the Disney Channel and he LOVES Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They talk about Tinker Bell on there.
He thought it was pretty cool when she came flying in!
After Tinker Bell was intermission and we saw the icee guy walking around. Austin asked me if he could have one and I just couldn't resist. I wanted him to have the full experience!
It was really big!
I had a super happy boy and the rest of the show was Toy Story 3!
What a great experience for our little family! Thank you to my parents (all 3 of you) for making this happen for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment