Thursday, February 28, 2013

Raise the roof

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we couldn't just stay inside, so to the backyard we went. As you can tell the boys were very happy! We played on the playset and played lots of tag! It made me so excited for spring and all the fun we will be having back here! 
It's late, and I am ready for bed so I will just leave you with some major cuteness! Enjoy!






 Austin wanted to "catch" him. He actually told me "don't worry mommy, i've got him." Gee thanks son! Haha. Can you change his diaper and put him down for a nap too? Mommy will take 5 then!








 tag

 I know it looks like Asher is trying to raise the roof, but he is actually trying to tag me! haha...or maybe he is just trying to raise the roof and I have it all wrong!

Be still my heart.

No comments: